Abby and I are usually always on the go, so sometimes it is just nice to sit and hang out around the house. Here are some pictures of Abby enjoying a lazy summer!
I found her in the laundry room one morning. She was wearing her swim hat, and a medal she got when she "graduated" from the Little Gym. Somehow she managed to crawl into the laundry basket where she stayed for quite a while, content to just sit and wait on the towels to come out of the dryer.
Tough life!
Stuffing her face with Goldfish
Playing outside with the hose. She is wearing one of my dresses from when I was a little girl. It wasn't until I snapped a few pictures that I realized Abby had taken her diaper off. I found it later on the kitchen floor!
Hanging out in our bed
Coloring at the table
Reading in her chair
Learning to drink from a hose
We LOVE summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment