Brandon and I found out on September 6th that we are going to have another baby. We couldn't be happier, but I must say that we were a little surprised. I had felt strange for a few weeks leading up to the 6th, so finally, after I had a dream the night before that I was pregnant, I decided it was time to really be sure. To our amazement, the test was positive! Originally we were not going to find out what we were having, but the more the pregnancy went on, and how different I felt from when I was pregnant with Abby, we felt like we probably should find out for sure. We realized that if this is a boy we don't have anything that is white, blue or yellow- all we have around here is pink, frilly, sparkly, and ruffly...
We had our first ultrasound on December 27th and found out that we are in fact having a healthy baby boy!
Abby helped us share the good news
We have a few names picked out, but nothing that is set in stone. We would like to wait until the baby is born before we spill the beans. Maybe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment