My family has been going to Jerry's Snow Cones since we were little kids. My Grandparent's lived a block away and we would walk there with our Grandpa, Bud, walking stick in hand. There are more flavors than you can imagine and it was always so hard to choose. Rainbow was always a favorite, but now I love wedding cake. I turned Brandon on to Jerry's back when were dating, and I think he could eat one everyday. There is something about a sticky snow cone that brings back a lot of family memories. I can't believe that after all these years it is still there, and instead of walking there with my Grandparent's, I am taking my daughter there to eat the same treat!
Enjoying her first snow cone.
YUM!!




i hope your making that a wedding cake supreme and not just a plain wedding cake !! by far my FAVORITE !!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is a wedding cake supreme?
ReplyDelete