Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ballet

I have lots to blog about, but first I have to play catch up from the few weeks before Christmas in order to start on the rather large Christmas post. Abby's ballet recital was on December the 8th, and precious to say the least. She has been taking once a week for thirty minutes since last January. We have come leaps and bounds from our first day at ballet. Thankfully, we have a very patient and very sweet teacher that helped Abby become more comfortable. She loves it now, and I love the moms that I have become close to as well. Next semester starts a ballet/tap combo that last 45 minutes instead 30. Here is our little ballerina in training over the past year.
Almost a year ago. Admiring her new ballet shoes.
Abby's first ever ballet class.
This was from our last ballet recital in May where sweet Ms. Janice had to hold Abby and Grandmommy helped coax her into performing
Playing with her friends on the last day of class
For this last recital she did great- went on stage and did the routine just like everyone else. We were so proud of her!
We celebrated at Houston's with a massive plate of french fries and ice cream.
So proud of you Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment