Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Last 5 months...

I cannot believe that it has been 5 months since my last blog post. I am really kicking myself for not keeping up with everything, but I am just being honest when I say that it would have been more of a burden than a joy. Most of winter was spent being sick-- all of us. From bronchitis, to ear infections, and the stomach virus, we were all pretty much laying low. I guess I will start with Spring-- In March we loaded up the car and said, "Let's get the heck out of dodge," and took our first family trip to New Orleans. It was a much needed get away with lots of fun to be had by all. I met up with an old friend from college, we ate beignets, and played in the French Quarter.
After our trip, we came home and enjoyed spring. We had play dates with friends, took swimming lessons, went to ballet, watched the Grizz kick some tail in the playoffs, (until sadly they lost) hung out with the Easter Bunny, and started planning Charlie's 1st birthday!!
That is what you call the, "Cliff Notes" version of Spring 2013! It feels good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment