Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Abby and Baby

Just this past week or so Abby has really begun to take a liking to her baby. She puts her baby in the stroller, takes her for walks, and has even tried to change her "diaper." The other day everything was still and quiet for a little too long. As I walked into Abby's room I began to prepare my self for the worse. Instead, I caught her doing one of the sweetest things I have ever seen her do. I am so thankful that the camera was within an arms reach-

Abby kissing and feeding her baby




Loving on her baby!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your right, it must be the age. Please let's get together soon and let the girls play....Eleanor is really going to miss Abby this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. i know Lanier even nursed her baby after marrin was born. its the sweetest thing EVER !!! She would be a great BIG sister :)

    ReplyDelete