Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend...

Was a busy one! The festivities started on Thursday and went until late Sunday night. Abby thoroughly enjoyed her weekend by unwrapping gifts, going to Easter egg hunts, eating chocolate and spending time with family. It's amazing to Brandon and I how generous everyone is to Abby. She is one loved little girl and we are so grateful for this! Thank you all for the very thoughtful Easter gifts you gave her; I can assure you that all stuffed animals will be loved, clothes will be worn, books will be read, and candy will be eaten. Even though we didn't make it to church (I will explain that later) Brandon and I had a lot to be thankful for, and Easter will definitely remind you that God is very good.

Playing with the ever abundant Easter grass. Somehow we managed to track this stuff all through the house and we are still finding it!

Abby loves her new ring from Grandma and Grandad. She kept twirling it through her fingers.

Heading to the Easter Egg hunt at CUMC.


Looking like such a big girl

Ready, set, go!



Abby and Daddy

Bunny Food

Abby woke up Easter morning just miserable. She has been sick for several weeks now and we thought she was feeling a little better, but we were wrong. She spent most of the morning crying and wanting to held so we stayed at home and let her nap on the couch and watch her new dvd.

Checking out her goodies.


Snuggling on the couch watching her new Sesame Street movie.

I just love an Easter bonnet.



I think Easter just became my new favorite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment