Memphis has recently been hit with some very nasty weather. Several times this week alone we have been under tornado warnings and awful thunderstorms. Yesterday at school we had to go to the basement while one of the worst storms we have seen this season ripped through Memphis. As I was walking 19 little boys down into the basement all I could think about was getting to Abby. As soon as I turned the corner by the nursery, I saw one of my co-workers holding her, Lamby and all. I was so relieved that I was able to take her with me while I walked my class to the basement. Once in the room Abby was entertainment to 75 little boys- all 4 Junior Kindergarten classes were locked in a room while we waited for the storm to pass. The pictures aren't the best quality, but adorable none the less!
Can I sit in your lap?
Where's Abby?



No comments:
Post a Comment