Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break and more

I actually wrote most of this post last Tuesday. Brandon was playing tennis and Abby was asleep so I decided to blog. I got to the very end and was about to post my last picture when all of a sudden, everything was gone. It was pretty frustrating since I spent about 2 hours working on this blog. So here I am at it again. This time Abby is trying to take a nap and Brandon went to go and pick up 3 kitchen chairs that we recently bought for our breakfast room. The house is semi quiet so here it goes...

We spent our spring break getting settled into our new home. Which we love by the way! Wednesday afternoon we had some friends over and out of no where, Abby crawled into my lap and watched her friends play. She took an almost 3 hour nap and when she woke up she had a 102 fever. After a visit to the doctor we found out she had terrible ear infections and a sore throat. Here is how we spent the last few days of the break.

Waiting on Dr. Chidister


Eating a popsicle outside. This was the only bite of food she ate for several days.



Relaxing in Mommy and Daddy's bed.


After bring cooped up inside for several days we got out the last day of the break to enjoy some fantastic weather. The dress that Abby is wearing in this picture was mine as a little girls. She is chowing down on a chocolate chip cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment