We bought Abby this tee-pee from Kirkland's for her 1st birthday. Having already bought everything that she could have ever wanted or needed for her birthday, we thought one more gift wouldn't hurt. Well, it was the best $19.99 that I have ever spent. She loves this tee-pee and likes to throws herself against the walls in the hopes that it will tip over. If you are downstairs you can hear her cackling from the playroom
Abby insists on wearing her raincoat regardless of the weather. Hot and sunny out; got to wear the raincoat. Inside where it's nice and dry; raincoat is a must. Hanging out reading books; with a raincoat of course. Playing with the Meda; why wouldn't you wear a raincoat? I guess it's better to safe than sorry.
I know I've said it before, but this little girl loves to swing. Brandon went and bought a swing last weekend, but had a little trouble getting the ropes tied to the branch. Here is what it looked like the first go around:
Slanted to the right and too close to the tree! Brandon picked up a ladder at work and I walked outside to find this...
Look closely and you will see a huge ladder and the baby.
Waiting for her Daddy to fix her swing.
Such a handyman. Brandon is great at this kind of stuff.
The swing is up and running!
We went and saw the Easter Bunny today. I will post pictures later. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment