So sorry for the lack of blogging these days. I am sure that most of you know by now that I am no longer teaching at PDS, and will be staying at home to be with Abby this coming school year. This is something that I have wanted for a long time, and I am very happy that I am able to do this! I recently had to give my laptop back to PDS, and in doing so, had to remove thousands of pictures, videos, music, etc, off the laptop and onto a hard drive. Anyway, I was just going to work strictly on our Ipad, but this fell short for blogging, picture filing, etc, and I can never seem to use it because Brandon loves it! So, my very nice husband took me to the Apple store last week and bought me a new and fabulous computer. So, we are now up and running again. We will be back this afternoon and I will blog about Abby's 18 month checkup with Dr. Chidister. Until then, here are some pictures from our latest paint party, pig tails and all.
And if you were wondering, it does in fact hurt my heart that she has gotten so big. Where is the time going?!



Welcome back to blogland. I've missed reading your posts. I'm personally very excited that you will be staying home in the Fall. One more friend for us to have playdates with. I see a few cool Fall mornings at the park in our future once things settle down! And, I love the pigtails. That's the one downfall for keeping Molly's hair short.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anna! We are up for anything any time, so just let's us know! Maybe when it's not 200 degrees though :) Hope all is well. Can you believe that summer is already winding down? Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete